Providing users with Personalised Pinterest Wedding Boards
- Their Goal: To create a unique experience across digital channels and in stores. The experience would drive traffic to the Tie the Knot collection on TedBaker.com and encourage people to sign up for in-store wedding wear consultations.
- Their Solution: Inspiring with online and offline content
The bespoke editorial Pin content and boards—Wed with Ted—were created for both brides and grooms to help them on their big day with useful content such as ideas for pairing dresses with shoes and accessories.
They also placed a Pin at the end of each Board to encourage people to click through and schedule a complimentary in-store consultation.
The in-store component helped further boost awareness about the wedding collection and drove even more traffic to both Pinterest and the Tie the Knot collection on TedBaker.com.
- Their Results: Driving high-value sales
The Wed with Ted campaign generated over 400 in-store wedding consultations, and over 800 visits to the Tie the Knot collection on TedBaker.com.
The appointment-booking Pin drove the highest number of website visits, proving that the brand reached the right audience on the platform, and Pinners want to continue the connection and learn more offline.
The highest single order value from a Promoted Pin was £1200 GBP ($1700 USD).
- 800+ visits to the campaign's website
- 400+ in-store wedding consultations
"Pinterest is the perfect platform to help both new and existing audiences discover your product and insert your brand into an important life moment. Due to the success of this campaign, we are looking to test Pinterest products internationally” -
Senior Paid Social Executive, Ted Baker"